On this week’s episode: Lenny Murphy, is joined by Rogayeh Tabrizi, Ph.D., behavioral economist, Founder & CEO of Idea + Apply, and considered one of this yr’s GreenBook Future Checklist Honorees for an unimaginable dialogue round multi-disciplinary groups and leveraging them to create revolutionary approaches to frequent points inside insights.
Take a deep dive and uncover how these groups are inherently arrange for achievement by using their distinctive talents to problem one another with radically totally different viewpoints and skillsets. On this dialogue, Dr. Tabrizi additionally outlines the significance of leveraging interconnected knowledge to create actionable customer-centric methods for insights groups to provide extra useful contributions that affect each the highest and backside strains.
In This Episode We’ll Discover:
- The way to break knowledge silos
- The way to Enhance effectivity by means of interconnected knowledge
- The way to construct an setting that is conducive to creativity and innovation
- The distinctive composition of profitable analysis groups and tips on how to construct them
Hyperlinks From The Present:
- GreenBook –> https://greenbook.captivate.fm/snep8
- Lenny Murphy –> https://greenbook.captivate.fm/lennysnep8
- Rogayeh Tabrizi, PhD –> https://greenbook.captivate.fm/rogayehsnep8
- Idea + Apply –> https://greenbook.captivate.fm/tapsnep8
Many due to Emily Fullmer, for producing and modifying this episode, and to Zappi, for sponsoring this podcast.